Promotion Terms and Conditions
This is how it works…
We are giving the participants of our Rewards promotion a chance to get a percentage of their purchases with Deadline Couriers back as aGift Card from one of the following vendors:
- Dunnes Stores
The more you spend with us the more points you earn and the higher the value on the gifts card of your choice!
Upon online registration you were given access to this Private Reward page. On the last day of each month we will calculate the Reward points earned with your purchases that month and add them to your page updating the total Reward points. This updates will take place on the first week of each month.
You can redeem these points for an equal value gift card of your choice. Points cannot be redeemed for cash . You can use the internal mail system to request a gift card of your choice with all your Reward points at once or let them build up over time for a higher value card. Please note some of the cards such as iTunes have to adhere to available face values. Please bear this in mind when requesting your gift card.
Terms and Conditions
1. These rules and any other rules specified by Deadline Couriers (the “Company”) from time to time (“Promotion Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Promotion”). By taking part in aPromotion, you agree to be bound by thePromotion Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to thePromotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Promotion rules.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Promotion is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per email address. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Promotion. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
4. The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Promotion criteria specified.
5. Unless otherwise stated, each Promotion is open to all persons of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Promotion sponsor(s).
6. By entering a Promotion you:
- grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion and the Promotion sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion, for announcing the winner of the Promotion and for related promotional purposes; and
- grant the Company and any Promotion sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can opt out using the controls provided in The Company’s communications.
- accept that all entries will become the property of the Company upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Promotionn entry but, by entering the Promotion, you grant the Company and its licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry;
- waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Promotion entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and
- warrant to the Company that the Promotion entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Promotion entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party
7. You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Promotion.
8. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Promotion. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
10. If you are a winner of a Promotion:
- the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Promotion Rules;
- you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Promotion sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Promotion Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
11. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Promotion.
12. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Promotion Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
13. These Competition Rules and each Promotion are governed by Irish law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Promotion Rules and/or a Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).
Call us at 00353 1 6610000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our top quality Bike, Van or Truck Courier service in Dublin and Greater Dublin, our Ireland Nationwide next day Parcel Delivery service and our door to door International Parcel Delivery service.